Old 11-10-2009, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Walnuts

Les Hemmings wrote:
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
Decades ago my auntie had a nutcracker with a flat base that could
stand on the table. You put the nut in with one hand and pulled a
lever with the other. With a bit of practice it was easy to get up to
one nut a second. There is one called the "Rocket Nut Cracker"
available in the USA but I can't find a UK supplier.

Steve

Ship to US & Canada only (

http://www.reednutcracker.com/html/rocket.htm

There's an opening in the market for someone there!

es, but would such an enterprise be considered nuts or crackers?
On the other hand maybe it would be a cracking opportunity Gromit ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.