Old 12-10-2009, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default My child just ate this plant. Is it OK?

On 10/11/2009 10:54 AM, Skeeker wrote:
My 3 year old was just eating the little purple berries off of this
plant here in Dublin. Can anyone tell me the name of this plant and if
it is poisonous?
Thank you.
[image: http://www.jovenk.com/elsewhere/PA080097.jpg]
[image: http://www.jovenk.com/elsewhere/Photo117.jpg]

When in doubt, take your child and a branch of the plant (with berries)
to the nearest medical emergency facility.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean