Old 12-10-2009, 11:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

"Billyy Rose" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Little "Billy" writes

" . . . aw, screw it, GFY."

and in another message again writes:

"Now you can GFY ;O) ."

Then feign he is unfairly attacked, attempting to sidetrack the fact
he
cannot defend his unfounded claims by stating " Ad hominems and
derision,
that's all you got? LOL ;O)"

Wow, another jewel in a long list from the little boy who tells folks
go **** themself everytime he is proved wrong! ...

Let me understand this correctly.

1. You use this link dated in 2005 as some kind of proof the 2009 FSA
commissioned study is flawed?
http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pd...inalreport.pdf

That is a better joke than most of the BS refutation the organic
organizations tried to use. They are at least saying the Study used outdated
studies (a lie) or that it neglects use of pesticides ( outside stated
scope) and other plausible denial tricks.

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Árpád_Pusztai ....GM foods? Neither Árpád
Pusztai nor GMs were even mentioned in the thread nor any of the links to
date . But still, that was some kinda wingnut article. Did you not read
the disclaimer? I see now why Wiki is having problems with confirming its
information. it's all a conspiracy!

3. As to your continuing use of abbreviated Amazon book reviews? billy I
have told you before you need to tinyurl those cuz you lose those
extraordinarily long links,but also you should buy the book and ACTUALLY
READ them before you try to use them as some kind of authority. Again,
another fringe writer with scare tales needing a paycheck. I note his bio
(self written?) neglects his educational background, only that he is a
writer and member of the Institute he formed. billy, we were not talking
about GM foods but remember that tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, corn, etc. are
all GM foods, far from their ancestral roots. Still all in all, Smith is
one of your organic stakeholders, albeit another mediocre wordsmith with no
science bona fides. How come you get to cry conspiracy so much and no one
else gets too?

Not that I think you actually have any use for science nor facts, you seem
to use your own a lot. But if you are looking for how the British FSA
conducts its studies and past allegations, this link may help:
http://www.publications.parliament.u.../900/900-i.pdf

Meantime, your claim that organic foods have more nutrients compared to
conventionally grown foods has not been found true because there is little
to no EQUAL comparison done so far. Dr. Barrett, UC-Davis ( again, the one
in some of YOUR references) has said many times there is no conclusive proof
that organic is superior. It would seem so easy to do, doesn't it, yet it
hasn't been done and that is what the FSA report says. So all I see you
have is cherry picked facts to make dubious claims, in short....... a good
marketing ploy. Again, none of which affects Hydroponics which shoot big
holes in your BS claims that inorganic salts kill.

You want to discuss best organic practices, thats fine, gardening tricks,
thats fine. I would like to read them, but don't keep distorting the truth
and then jumping around telling me more lies and claiming conspiarcy when
you can't t refute facts.

I hope one day you actually find it truly was the evil food industries that
caused your diabetes and then you can justify your stump speeches, but lets
face facts, it is just you and your refusal to accept the fact you have a
disease. Man up and deal with it, little billy rose, your conspiracy theory
BS is well played out.