Old 13-10-2009, 03:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Orchid "Waterfall"

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:38:06 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

Interesting! Thanks for the tip.
I have a friend, living in Prunedale, who plans to visit me in January.
I'll ask her to check the Orchid growers for some bargains, and bring me
a few.
Bob

Rod McClellan is the big one nearest Prunedale but they are only open to
the public one day a year. They do sell at the Monterey Peninsula
College Farmers Market on Thursdays and maybe some of the others (there
are five in the area) There is another big grower near Salinas but I
can't remember the name.
--

09=ix