Old 13-10-2009, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Can I prune my buddlieas now?

On 2009-10-13 12:30:57 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Oct 11, 5:26*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
That's it, really - or should I wait a bit longer? *What's the best tim

e?

Tina

Mine will get a prune this weekend Christina, I'll take them down to
around 4 feet high and then in Spring, I will prune, hard.

Judith

The wild one outside our kitchen window has been cut back hard twice
this year. I *think* the men working on the wall slates may have
finished it off but I'm not betting on it!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com