Old 14-10-2009, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default orchid problems

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:55:38 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

I have 2 orchids, a Phalaenopsis and a cymbidium which won't
re-flower.

Thanks Bob, Martin, Spider and Jeff for your very helpful advice.
Bob, I only brought my cymbidium indoors last week when frost was
forecast, though I don't think it happened!
Perhaps it will be better back in the bathroom rather than the living
room. Only ambient temp in there most of the time.
I only have east and west-facing windows!
My feeling is that I probably don't feed enough in the summer. I'm
sure I'm doing the watering right.
I'll try and work out from your replies what I might do differently.
I appreciate your input.

Pam in Bristol