Old 15-10-2009, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default Sweet William plants

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Bill P wrote

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Oct 8, 3:54 pm, "Bill P" wrote:
I have some Sweet William plants in pots for next year.( Indian Carpet
Hardy Biennial)
Question; Can I plant them out now or should I wait until the spring?

And where can I find Garden FAQ's
--
Bill. P
South/West Durham

Mine will get planted out this weekend. I live in Auvergne, perishing
cold Winters!

Judith

Thanks for your reply Judith. Gives me the confidence to put mine out.

For what it's worth, I have had for years a large pot of sweet william
that is now effectively perennial, which never gets anything done to it
at all except watering and stays out all winter.

--
Kate B

London

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally