Old 16-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Tringa Tringa is offline
Registered User

Default Overwintering chilli plants

Hello all, my first posting here.

Grateful for any advice about overwintering chilli plants.

We have one chilli plant which was bought from Homebase this year. I have no idea what variety, but it has produced lots of very hot and very tasty chillis. Given the mild weather it is still going strong outside in a pot but eventually the frost will get it.

As the chillis are so good I don't want to lose the plant if I can help it. Is there any way I can keep this plant over the winter and grow it on next year?

We have no greenhouse so the plant will need to be brought indoors.

Any advice will be appreciated.