Old 16-10-2009, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Basia Basia is offline

Default Interesting gardens in and around Suffolk

I'll probably be visiting UK next summer, with a small group of friends, all
very gardening-oriented Could you please suggest some very worthwhile
gardens to visit, in the radius of 250 kms from Ipswitch? We are interested
in public gardens or botanic gardens mostly. So far we have chosen 5
places - Sissinghurst, RHS garden in Wisley, Hyde Hall, Barnsdale, Beth
Chatto gardens. Anything else?

Regards, Barbara.