Old 16-10-2009, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Delphinium seeds

On Oct 16, 2:29*pm, "Jeff Layman" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
I have saved seeds and want flowers for next year. *Usually I have
planted these into seed trays in the spring and then planted out.
Would I obtain any success if I planted direct into the soil now and
cover with a cloche?

Judith

If you plant them in the soil now, you can be sure that the slugs will have
a number of dates in spring marked on their calendars...

--
Jeff

LOL. I could surround them with coffee grains, an inch high and an
inch deep, rather like a moat round an island:-)

Judith