Old 17-10-2009, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default "No advertising, no bias, no hidden agenda" {Rant warning]

David WE Roberts wrote:
Still incandescent from my conversation with the Which call centre - and
letting off steam in all direcctions.
This is both a rant and a warning to other Which subscribers.

That would make me mad too. I would automatically terminate my all
subscription(s) with them as a matter of principle. I had a problem with
a bank once that had overcharged me... after some "we can't do anything"
type of responses from the bot at the call centre I told him to close my
account - "no need to do that sir..." amount immediately refunded. End
of the matter.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.