Old 19-10-2009, 01:51 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Is there anything better than Blood and Bone?

ted wrote:

My other question is, how do i start a new topic instead of riding
piggy back on the last message hmmmmm if that makes sense. As you may
have guessed I am new to the world of newsgroups.

abigail

It depends on the news reader that you are using. For example; using
outlook express when I am browsing this newsgroup I can click a button that
says "New post" and it will start a fresh one that will go to this
newsgroup. Have you looked in the help for your reader under something
like "new post"?

David