Old 19-10-2009, 12:26 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie NJ Bonnie NJ is offline

Default Ponds vanishing

Hi All,
I still have my ponds. It has been a rough year for me but the ponds
are soothing to me, even after the horrid visit from the muskrat!
Our lawn guy also installs ponds. He said that this year many people
have added ponds or enlarged their current pond. The phone guy was
here to fix the phone line and he said that many of the homes he goes
to have ponds, especially firefighters in the area.
My in-laws have visited our home many times this past summer,
something that never happened before (their visits were limited to
Christmas). They really enjoyed the sounds of the waterfalls and
watching the fish, also listening to the frogs.
It's getting time to shut the pumps down and I'm not looking forward
to the quiet.
Bonnie
NJ