Old 19-10-2009, 05:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_5_] Jim Carlock[_5_] is offline

Default ID please

I'm not sure that's the same plant as the one that grows here in
Florida. The leaves look a bit larger on Nana's plant. The one
that grows here in Florida, the leaves are typically 3 or 4 inches
long at most, I think. Hopefully Bob will post another comment to
either confirm my input or suggest something else.

--
Jim Carlock
Natural Cure For Pink-Eye (Conjunctivitis/Stye/Hordeolum)

"NanaWilson" nnaoj5 at hotmail.com wrote...
: Thanks Bob. We are in Maryland. Is it a perennial?
:
: Nana
:
:
: "Nothome" wrote...
: On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:48:23 -0400, "NanaWilson"
: wrote:
:
: Forgot to say that it has some kind of small globes about the size of
: marbles.
:
: Nana
:
: I do not know the proper name, but dig it up and get rid of it quickly.
: Here in central Florida it should qualify as a noxious weed. Those
: little globes, or as we call them "potatoes", have a 200% germination
: rate. Or so it seems.
:
: Tampa Bob