Old 19-10-2009, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.quit.smoking.support
gunner gunner is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

"Rusty Trombone" wrote in message
gunner wrote:

WTF has this flame war got to do with growing marijuana?

Nothing son, not a damn thing and unless you are a MM patient in one of the
14 states allowing MM and EATING it, your post doesn't have a damn thing to
do with Rec.Gardens.Edible either. Nor does your inclusion of this thread
in alt.quit.smoking.support. So while it may not be PC to stereotype folks,
son, is it sooooo apropos here or, as my close-minded nemesis says, "your
a ******". Which is it? Just don't pretend like your some injured party,
Ok?

You have posed this subject here twice now AND you have been told at least
once where you might get your questions answered. Don't care the reason why
your so tenacious, I am not going to entertain your vague questions on
potentially illegal topics based on abbreviated BS. Usually your type
question is couched under the pretense of " I want to grow """tomatoes""
hydroponically" or at the very least, pretend like you are a MM patient.
Personally, I don't believe you cannot find information leads on your
subjects, nor that you don't have at least some capacity to separate most
fact from
fiction.

Read experts in the field such as Dr. Howard M. Resh's book on Hydroponic
Food Production, there are plenty of others such as Dr. Lynnette Morgan....
find old copies of Growers Edge Mag or the new one Urban Garden (which seems
to vaguely target your interest group). Then, after you READ up on the
subject and you still have specific questions on the subject of
Hydroponics.... I will try to answer those questions. BTW read it sober ok?
If you don't like reading, well..... just type in 420 and trust in the
Internet, but you knew that right?

As a side note: you might like to know this: Hot off the wire this AM:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fed...t_19_2009.html

Gunner