Old 20-10-2009, 02:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] kate@notme.com is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

Um, Gunner? I'm pretty sure Wilson was being humorous. It made me
laugh.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:33:52 -0700, "gunner"
wrote:

"Wilson" wrote in message

Two sides of the same coin, tossed together to argue minutiae across the
sands of time. Their hate evolved faster than reason, one from the tribe
of Organites and the other from the tribe of Chemferts. Why they fight has
long been lost to each and now all they have left is the hate. Tossing
aside all those who make attempts at reason as if they were a common foe,
interlopers beware.
--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

So eloquently philosophical, yet so pretentious and distorted. You
act like a little Philistine from the Organites camp. You have never
stood up to counter any thing in that camp so far, have ya? So your attempt
to wax philosophical with empty fluffy words from someone in the back of the
crowd that never stood up on an issue is certainly suspect. It does sounds
very Solomanistic, though!

If you have viable comments on anything I've said to date, spit them out.
As for of billy's disjointed claims or if you actually cared to support
billy's claim by refuting the FSA study, I would like to hear them too.
Better late than never. Don"t like those?..., pick one of his other BS
statements to address, be you pro or con.

Seems you been waiting a while to say something seeming so profound there
Wilson? I recall the last attempt was your argument on "citation" wasn't it?
Again stemming from a billy rant. Funny, you didn't weigh-in on any
"billyfacts" in his using PAN to allude the sky is falling all the while
using the FED's pesticide database which said quite the contrary....some BS
about "lemmings and status quo" & eating pesticides. Oh and that the
definitions in your on-line dictionary are better than my desk dictionary.
So, any allusion to some grand neutrality and arguing what is minutiae is a
bit subjective for you, isn't it?

As for "the tribe of Chemferts", Wilson? No, do not play this little
triviality trick and attempt to brand me with your BS wording to justify
your cute little diatribe or dismiss this as an "either/or". To say
chemical salts kill soil, earthworms or soil organisms is to deny the fact
plants use these very chemical salts for their nutrients. I can go line by
line with many of the other organic "opinions" your camp has proffered here
but your organo statements are largely opinions, maybe good, but mostly
without fact. I will challenge lies, half-truths and dogma. But what have
you done? Not much as I can see but these little pearls great wisdom.

You just snipe safely from the back of the crowd, pulling a Glen Beck. Make
the issues some kinda of simple "either/ or" in some lame attempt to give
cover for action and further your organic dogma.

Now I am guilty of "wrestling the pig" and certainly of jousting with
windmills in fighting self-righteousness. But I will be the first to
say that, but someone, sometime or other, has to speak out on stupidity and
lies.

"It is the worst form of arrogance to believe yourself to be so right that
you are justified in lying to others in order to get them to share your
belief."
http://jeffreyellis.org/blog/?p=35

It is the same pattern everytime w/ billy, some wild ass allegation, then
some
superficial cherry picked statement from some industry insider group all the
while attempting to discredit fact as biased, then when he can't even
dispute the factual statements from his own "citations". Lil billy attempts
bullying and certain of this group such as you, condones it. How pathetic
that is, but much worse is the duplicity exhibited by your lack of action
and pretentious scolding me after the fact.

To challenge such stupidity does not make one from the "tribe of chemferts",
but in my book you sure speak volumes for those that timidly condone such
affronts on intelligence with their silence. Still, its not an "either/or"
issue Wilson, as much as you want to trivialize it.

Beside if you don't like reading this and for what ever reason you couldn't
weigh in on any salient points, why did you continue to read it ? Are you
somehow indignant that someone took away your freewill & made you read all
this?

After all it is your dogma and one has the right to believe what
ever, just not the right to tell lies about it.