Old 20-10-2009, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marta[_2_] Marta[_2_] is offline

Default Interesting gardens in and around Suffolk

Dave thank you for this information. At the beginning sorry for my bad
English
I am one of those people who want to go on this trip, I already own a
few times in England and visited the public gardens. Some pictures on
my blog:
http://mmm.drl.pl/?cat=3 the text only in Polish.
We need not be limited to Suffolk, we want to rent a car. We have a
driver for the trip to Cardiff and Manchester in one day is not a
problem, he knows the British roads very well. However, I would not
like that it was more than just a 150 - 200 miles. I like the M25 at
least, I know this place, and congestion will not be pleasant. We
plan to one day for every garden, time travel may be 7 days. I thought
more about Cambridge, the city itself is beautiful but I do not know
where the gardens.
For sure we will visit Beth Chatto Gardens are wonderful. I wonder if
the garden Bloomów, I do not know whether it is worth to go there in
June.
And they want to see Sissinghurst, despite the crowds, I want to go
there again.

In Felixtowe I was in the spring, this charming town.

We're also looking to rent in Ipswich hotel accommodation for 3-4
people in a private house (hotels and B & B is expensive for us), like
renting a room for students studying English in other countries.

Cheers

Marta