Old 20-10-2009, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Interesting gardens in and around Suffolk

On Oct 20, 2:18*pm, Marta wrote:
Dave thank you for this information. At the beginning sorry for my bad
English
I am one of those people who want to go on this trip, I already own a
few times in England and visited the public gardens. Some pictures on
my blog:
*http://mmm.drl.pl/?cat=3* *the text only in Polish.
We need not be limited to Suffolk, we want to rent a car. We have a
driver for the trip to Cardiff and Manchester in one day is not a
problem, he knows the British roads very well. However, I would not
like that it was more than just a 150 - 200 miles. I like the M25 at
least, I know this place, and congestion will not be pleasant. *We
plan to one day for every garden, time travel may be 7 days. I thought
more about Cambridge, the city itself is beautiful but I do not know
where the gardens.
For sure we will visit Beth Chatto Gardens are wonderful. I wonder if
the garden Bloomów, I do not know whether it is worth to go there in
June.
And they want to see Sissinghurst, despite the crowds, I want to go
there again.

In Felixtowe I was in the spring, this charming town.

We're also looking to rent in Ipswich hotel accommodation for 3-4
people in a private house (hotels and B & B is expensive for us), like
renting a room for students studying English in other countries.

Cheers

Marta

Marta, it depends when you are coming but Universities usually let
their student accommodation out of term time. If you are visiting
Norwich, try the University of East Anglia, telephone, from abroad,
0044 (0)1603 456161. I'm pretty sure other Universities have the same
thing. Cambridge is about 40 minutes on the train from Norwich. I'm
going to post this in another group as a poster lives in Cambridge and
he may well be able to help you.

Judith