Old 20-10-2009, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Barely On Topic.

On Oct 20, 6:18*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"aquachimp" wrote in message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt...591&cc=6248709

I really like the Matt cartoons and although I'm usually playing catch-
up with them once a week, they're normally fairly self explanatory.
But this one...

I don't get it.

Ideas?

I suspect that, since the gardener perceives that government has a great
deal to do with prettying up gardens these days (re claims for such), he
could do the job as well as any MP .. perhaps better than most.

Spider

And all whilst just pretending to work. Yes, I did wonder about that
too. (I presume you meant doing the MP job)