Old 20-10-2009, 11:39 PM
glasgowdan glasgowdan is offline
Registered User

I suggest you simply lease the land from him. That amount of land won't amount to much, perhaps £20-50 a year?

A a side-note, I have looked at buying a piece of land that has the rights for a housing development. I intend to run it as an amenity allotment site and have been advised that there will be NO issues with doing this.

Worth speaking to the people in charge before taking advice from people on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingari View Post
We wish to extend our garden to incorprate a small 500sqm,(approx 1/10th acre) area of our farmers neighbours field (no intention of planting or altering anything) to give our dogs more room to play.

Is there a way to do this legally without the need for paying solicitors fees which would percentage wise, add a great deal to the transaction?
Is there a standard sale document that can be purchased,details added and then and signed by both parties?

Thanks