Old 22-10-2009, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Sticky pots at Lowes

On Oct 14, 11:22 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Today, as I was cutting through the garden center, as there is never a check
out line there on weekdays, the announcement that all plants were 75% was
made. Left with Huechera Miracle and a white eyes buddlia....for about $6

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl and Eva
I wish our Lowes's would have a 75% off sale, Maybe they never do that
because we can
plant just about any time of the year!

I am also a Heuchera fan. I have a bunch of them:
H. micrantha, maxima, sanquinea.... the species that are native here
then I have Rosada Wendy Canyon Duet Curly Red (Cultivars of
the species )
also Plum Pudding, Amethyst Mist, Key Lime Pie, Creme Brulee, Saturn,
Harvest
Burgundy, and Hercules. One called Snow Angel (I think) didn't like
it here and went
to Heuchera heaven.

Now have you seen the Heucherellas? a hybrid of Heuchera and
Tiarella.
You've got to get started on those too, you know.
I only have 4 of them...........Dayglow Pink, Pink Pearls,
Quicksilver, Strike It Rich.

Love 'em all
Emilie
NorCal