Old 22-10-2009, 09:13 AM
zingari zingari is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgowdan View Post
I suggest you simply lease the land from him. That amount of land won't amount to much, perhaps £20-50 a year?

A a side-note, I have looked at buying a piece of land that has the rights for a housing development. I intend to run it as an amenity allotment site and have been advised that there will be NO issues with doing this.

Worth speaking to the people in charge before taking advice from people on here.
Would this really be a feasable way to avoid trouble with the planners?
Wouldnt the same change of use problem be relevant?

Thanks
Tony