Old 22-10-2009, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Begonia Winter care?

I've got a lovely yellow begonia still in flower in a pot outside at the
moment. What is the best way to overwinter it? Should I wait until the
frost kills off the top growth then dig out the corm or just put the
whole pot in a cold but frost free shed - it won't get much light
though? What is the best way of keeping the corm alive and healthy for
next year?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.