Old 24-10-2009, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Slot change for GW

On 2009-10-24 11:50:44 +0100, Jennifer Sparkes said:

The message
from "'Mike'" contains these words:

On 2009-10-24 10:03:54 +0100, Dave Hill
said:

On 23 Oct, 23:11, Sacha wrote:
Did I mis-hear this? It's being moved to 10.30 for the next 4 weeks.

The trouble is that we just don't really know whose fault all this is.
The presenters are undoubtedly knowledgeable gardeners ...

Big snip

Why watch it if it is so bad?

I don't like football and think it is just 22 men kicking a bag of wind
about, but I would NEVER dream of watching a game and then moan about it!!!

Mike, I think that is a bit different, ie you don't like football but
the people
moaning about GW do like and are interested in gardening.

Jennifer

One can hardly compare watching a game one doesn't like, to making
constructive cricisms about a teaching programme about something one
does like!

--
Sacha