Old 24-10-2009, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rupert rupert is offline

Default hurstway

"hurstway" wrote in message

can anybody give imfo on the use off worms to help my compost achieve
better results

hurstway

Not quite certain what you mean by better results? but if you bury poor
compost then the worms will finish off the rotting process. A good compost
heap should get invaded by worms just before the final composing process has
occurred along with dozens of other creepy crawlies. My comments do apply to
a traditional heap and not to plastic confined bins not sited on soil.