Old 25-10-2009, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default GW have lost the plot.

Martin wrote:

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:27:53 -0000, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

"aquachimp" wrote in message
news:5a306bf2-ab89-4f21-8a3e- When it came to
I'd like to see a total change and have Carol Klein

Is she the one with the rather distracting wolfish voice that suggests
she's already smoked about 50 ciggs, and that was just before
breakfast?

That's the one - sounds as though she is sucking a plum ex Chorley way.
Dreadful noise !

Give me good old West Country Percy with his geranium cuttings anyday.
Lovely tone and watchable ad infinitem !

I caught a bit of GW the other day where they dug up a clump of
something for overwintering and then said take off such and such and
proceded to do that stage insde one of those rubber/plasic buckets
where the camera, and therefore the viewers, couldn't see it
GRRRRRRRR

Maybe they should shift GW to BBC 4, the channel for those who don't suffer from
attention deficit and with average intelligence.

Also the channel where you get the same programmes twice. Once at a
normal time then repeated for insomniacs.
--
Phil Cook http://www.therewaslight.co.uk