Old 25-10-2009, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default GW have lost the plot.

On 2009-10-25 14:05:19 +0000, Phil Cook
said:
snip

I caught a bit of GW the other day where they dug up a clump of
something for overwintering and then said take off such and such and
proceded to do that stage insde one of those rubber/plasic buckets
where the camera, and therefore the viewers, couldn't see it
GRRRRRRRR

Ray's reaction to that bit was "why not cut off the top growth and *then*
dig the thing up, making it much easier to find the roots".
snip

--
Sacha

I trust either Ray or Yourself have been in touch with Chris Denham as
suggested, so that between you, you can produce a series of Gardening
Programmes 'How it should be done'?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk