Old 25-10-2009, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Turnips?

We've had a nice crop of tasty little navet turnips this year. Spouse
asked me if I can plant any seed now ready for next Spring? As I
remember they don't take long to come up in the seed tray. Is it worth
while trying to get a few started over Autumn?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.