Old 27-10-2009, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Novice gardener purchased bay/goji/rosemary and already having problems help please

Pam Moore wrote:
Goji berry:
the goji berry leaves have started to go yellow varrying ratios of
yellowness on the different leaves.

If they are inside your flat, you will have problems with all 3.
All are hardy outdoor plants and will not respond well to indoor
conditions.
Do you have anywhere outdoors where these pots could go?

Although remember that if the goji berry is in its first year, it may
need protecting from frost. (I'm doing remarkably badly with my goji
berry plants - bought 3 a couple of years back, one died and the other
two look ... unhappy. Bought 2 the year before that went out and both
died in the winter, the later 3 have all been kept indoors and look just
as unhappy. Bought seeds and none have germinated! Fortunately it
turns out I don't actually like goji berries apart from when dried and
coated in enough dark chocolate to make them taste of nothing but
chocolate! ;-)