Old 28-10-2009, 10:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default What's black, male and sings in the garden?

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 04:36:21 +0000, ted wrote:

the ted reminds me of the email addy i gave for this site as i have a
few email addys it was meant to be a prompt for me but if you have more
fun assuming i have some mental problems or i am a cross dresser or i am
not in tune with my own sexuality then you have those thoughts! i am
sure they are far more interesting to you then the real reason oh and by
the way i am sorry your parents couldn't spell as they seem to have put
a c on the end of terry i am sure you don't go through life introducing
yourself as terryc but go ahead and judge simply because i dont agree
with you indeed how dare some one call you out on something how dare one
disagree with the great terryc

Abigail

Sad. Bye.