Old 28-10-2009, 11:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default What's black, male and sings in the garden?

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:33:42 GMT, ted wrote:

wrote:

Kamahl?

hello rainman it's a racist joke that is ment to be funny well some find
it funny. Kamahl is an is a singer in australia that happens to have
dark skin, yes we also have racists in this country that see no wrong
in making jokes like this still in 2009

Folks, I present for your amusement, another politically correct moron.

You are a fool, go and read up on what racism is all about, you obviously have no clue.