Old 17-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Peter James

Default cat problems, again

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:41:04 +0100, "Snowman"
wrote:

"Peter James" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:14:53 +0100, "Bob H"
wrote:

I was interested to read that it is not against the law
to shoot them, but of course the RSPCA would undoubtedly sue you for
cruelty to an animal. I wonder how the defence of claiming that you
were putting the little sods out of their misery would go down in
Court. Or maybe that you were protecting your property from nuisance
and destruction.

You sick minded, heartless individual. Why don't you advocate shooting dogs
for messing the footpath, or perhaps have a pop at the owners. Or shoot
birds in the garden because they mess on the car. Better still go and live
in another country where you can be really cruel to animals. The RSPCA have
a hard enough time without your sort advocating cruelty to animals.

Listen Dipstick. I own a dog, and very fond of it I am too. I also
clean up after her when taking her for walks. I ensure that she does
not crap in other peoples gardens or in public places. And if you cat
owners would do the same I would have no complaint. But unfortunately
you don't. You let your little horrors run wild crapping and ****ing
where ever they want without thought in your brains that your
neighbours might object.
And why? What gives a cat owner the right to act in this way? Why
should they not be constained in the way that any animal owner is.
As far as I am concerned cats can do what they want, when they want,
as long as it's not in my garden. When it is, they take their
chances!

-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply