Old 28-10-2009, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default ID please?

On Oct 28, 9:10*am, "shazzbat"
wrote:
Hi all,

I nicked this flower/seed head from a bush in someone's garden last night..
The plant is about 8 feet tall and the owner doesn't know what it is, but
says it suckers readily, so I'm hopeful of getting a bit at some point,
although I'll keep it in a container just in case. I've only seen it in the
dark, so that's all I can tell you. Any ideas?

Oooo No! It's the Venusian Gazaberry. It's so poisonous that if you
even pick a sprig in England it'll kill all your relatives in
Australia!
(Steve Irwin told me that)