Old 17-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Peter James

Default cat problems, again

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:53:29 +0100,
(Fenny) wrote:

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Snowman say...

"Peter James" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:14:53 +0100, "Bob H"
wrote:

I was interested to read that it is not against the law
to shoot them, but of course the RSPCA would undoubtedly sue you for
cruelty to an animal. I wonder how the defence of claiming that you
were putting the little sods out of their misery would go down in
Court. Or maybe that you were protecting your property from nuisance
and destruction.

You sick minded, heartless individual. Why don't you advocate shooting dogs
for messing the footpath, or perhaps have a pop at the owners. Or shoot
birds in the garden because they mess on the car. Better still go and live
in another country where you can be really cruel to animals. The RSPCA have
a hard enough time without your sort advocating cruelty to animals.

Can I shoot the kids who keep breaking my fence, chucking stones through
my windows and knocking my water butts over?

No, but you do have recourse to the law, so take it. And in the
meantime keep your cat out of my garden!

-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply