Old 28-10-2009, 04:57 PM
suzanne bloud suzanne bloud is offline
Registered User

Exclamation Help with a dying Orchid

Hi Everyone!
I was just wondering if someone could help me with a problem?
I’ve always loved orchids and I got one in August as a gift.
However two months later it's started to wither, and now the petals have fallen off!
I don't know much about the type of orchid I have, all I no is that it's pink and very long.
also the way I have been looking after it is just watering it once a week, and keeping it on my window ledge.
I hope some one can help, as I really don't know what to do.
many thanks