Old 28-10-2009, 10:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_33_] Steve[_33_] is offline

Default Help with a dying Orchid

In article , suzannebloud87
@hotmail.co.uk says...

Hi Everyone!
I was just wondering if someone could help me with a problem?
I?ve always loved orchids and I got one in August as a gift.
However two months later it's started to wither, and now the petals
have fallen off!
I don't know much about the type of orchid I have, all I no is that
it's pink and very long.
also the way I have been looking after it is just watering it once a
week, and keeping it on my window ledge.
I hope some one can help, as I really don't know what to do.
many thanks

--
suzanne bloud

I don't know anything about orchids either, but if you go to
google.com and do a search for orchids then click on "Images" in the
upper right hand corner of the page maybe you will see some pictures
of the orchid that you have and then do a more specific search for
that particular orchid. Maybe you'll find some information that way.