Old 28-10-2009, 10:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default What's black, male and sings in the garden?

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
atec 7 7 wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:33:42 GMT, ted wrote:

wrote:
Kamahl?

hello rainman it's a racist joke that is ment to be funny well some
find it funny. Kamahl is an is a singer in australia that happens to
have dark skin, yes we also have racists in this country that see no
wrong in making jokes like this still in 2009
Folks, I present for your amusement, another politically correct moron.

You are a fool, go and read up on what racism is all about, you
obviously have no clue.

If the singer was named as Paul Robson it might have been less pc
either way being Nat it was funny

Paul Robson was my local banker. I think you mean Paul Robeson...
Crikey, its bad when they cant even get racism right, next its getting the
wrong name. Next theyl'l screw up the colour.
Whats the world coming too.
Can you even call a black bird that these days?
Or would that be a colour enhanced, insulated, flying dinosaur, of the
garden variety?
Yikes....

It was not a BLACK bird it was NONreflective.