Old 29-10-2009, 11:30 AM
MrsBrown MrsBrown is offline
Registered User

Default Suitable Trees with Red Leaves?

Hello.

I am making plans to completely gut out the garden of a property i have just bought.

I really enjoy large leaves that display a vibrant variety of reds and orange colours over autumn.

I also prefer native species.

Can someone suggest a tree that is a reliable source of vibrant colour over autumn?

Can someone suggest a bush that will grow sidewards and not upwards with large vibrant leaves over autumn?

Are there any species that don't drop their leaves but still display autumn colours?

Thanks