Old 31-10-2009, 09:36 AM
commando commando is offline
Registered User

Default Pest Control for bay/rosemary/goji

Hello all

I have recently noticed that my new potted rosemary/bay/goji berries are infested with absolutly loads of these little fly like things. They scurry around the soil but also fly I cant seem to identify them except for the fact that there small live in soil and have crossed wings they just look like flies to me.

Does anybody know how to get ride of them because there eating my bay tree and only I am allowed to eat my bay tree.