Old 31-10-2009, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Landscaping/planting schemes needed.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote...
Hello all, I am bewildered trawling the web looking for ideas, pictures
etc for landscaping a large garden for my boss. Any links to well
organised informative sites would be greatfully recieved preferably UK
Planting schemes ( pics) Hard landscape, screening for privacy, or
anything unusaul. The garden is 5 acres the lawns are all layed but
privacy is a problem being open on all sides with little cover. Thanks
for your time.

The usual idea is to plant large hedges for privacy but I think in such a
large garden strategically planted specimen trees would be preferable and
you could still use the views if there are any.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Go to Google Images and enter 'garden landscaping'. You'll get oodles of
pictures to inspire you.

Spider