Old 31-10-2009, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Pest Control for bay/rosemary/goji

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:36:16 +0000, commando
wrote:

Hello all

I have recently noticed that my new potted rosemary/bay/goji berries
are infested with absolutly loads of these little fly like things. They
scurry around the soil but also fly I cant seem to identify them except
for the fact that there small live in soil and have crossed wings they
just look like flies to me.

Does anybody know how to get ride of them because there eating my bay
tree and only I am allowed to eat my bay tree.

The appearance of those suggests that the soil is too wet.

Pam in Bristol