Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default OT Poppy appeal on web sites

In article , Sacha
writes
On the link I gave I believe they're recruiting poppy sellers and are
quite urgently in need of them. I don't know if it would suit you but
if so, there's still time to offer your help and perhaps next year, you
and a few friends could get together to do that? Here, a few local
shops have them on the counter, and we have street-sellers as well as
the door-to-door man that we always gets ours from.

At the moment VERY busy however, what with printing Christmas cards,
calendars and newsletters and also gardening 4 days a week for other
people (e.g. pick axeing a bed of phygelius) but am doing other things
in the meantime via the War Widows that I belong to.

I have said I would offer in the future.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph