Old 02-11-2009, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default OT Poppy appeal on web sites

On 2009-11-01 23:31:11 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

In article , Sacha
writes
On the link I gave I believe they're recruiting poppy sellers and are
quite urgently in need of them. I don't know if it would suit you but
if so, there's still time to offer your help and perhaps next year, you
and a few friends could get together to do that? Here, a few local
shops have them on the counter, and we have street-sellers as well as
the door-to-door man that we always gets ours from.

At the moment VERY busy however, what with printing Christmas cards,
calendars and newsletters and also gardening 4 days a week for other
people (e.g. pick axeing a bed of phygelius) but am doing other things
in the meantime via the War Widows that I belong to.

I have said I would offer in the future.

Janet

My goodness, Janet, you wouldn't like to pop over and do a bit of
ironing in your spare time, would you?! You do get a lot done. I'm
going to volunteer myself next year for selling in one of the nearby
towns for a couple of hours here and there.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com