Old 02-11-2009, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Ladybird invasion

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:09:12 +0000, K wrote:

lloyd writes

I don't see how we can inflict that ideal on the animal kingdom and
yet not on our own world.

What about the plant kingdom?

Tsk!

Though many have tried ie: Nazi's etc.

I think that's a misleading analogy.

The cap fits.

Not to mention that asking for complete parity between Homo sapiens and
other animal species not only requires you to be vegan, is also as major
medical health implications.

All it requires is compassion and respect! Is it only vegans who care
any more then? I suppose the BNP would understand the principle or
lack of.

Then
we have the outright lies spoonfed to us by those with an agenda, not
just with the harlequin but also with grey/red squirrels and stuff.
Killing squirrels in London,Kent,Essex,Suffolk,Norfolk,Lincs we have
grown to love and cherish (most of us) does nothing for a red squirrel
in Scotland or Wales, unless you're an obsessive with an agenda.

Well, I suppose that might be why no government yet has tried to
eradicate grey squirrels from London, Kent etc ;-)

It's coming.