Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Ladybird invasion

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:57:02 +0000, K wrote:

lloyd writes
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:09:12 +0000, K wrote:

Not to mention that asking for complete parity between Homo sapiens and
other animal species not only requires you to be vegan, is also as major
medical health implications.

All it requires is compassion and respect! Is it only vegans who care
any more then?

That isn't what I said. But you are clearly pushing your own agenda and
not interested in any sort of sensible discussion.

Life's really too short for intolerance of any kind. Be it against
animals or humans. So you're quite right nothing to discuss, certainly
that could possibly make any sense! Sorry.

I suppose the BNP would understand the principle or
lack of.