Old 04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
mollie38 mollie38 is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote=mollie38;868609]Hi

Sorry I took a while in replying only my pc has been of or a few days the garden in question is on the patio area and it is raised about 2 and a half feet off the patio the depth of the border is 8ft at the shortest lenght and 12 foot at the longest length . I want to cover the new fence with maybe Clematis a few quick growing ones. (nothing with thorns) also some easy to maintain plants and shrubs the only thing I am now worried about is that we had the stumps from the trees andmy brothere drilled holes in 3 of them put in some stump killer and filled the holes with used oil in the hopes of burning them down but we ended up getting someone in with a stump grinder what I am wondering is with all the debris from the conifers will that affect the planting with him putting oil and stump killer in the stumps

Regards Mollie