Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

"gunner" wrote in message

(snip) I realized that much of
your ilk has this sort of fantasy version of the old communes and old
Mother
Earth magazines You need it to feel good, don't ya? You can't be bothered
with little things like reality and facts as you play these philosophical
fantasy games. The work to make your vision happen is always borne by
others. Your are the cerebrals, never the worker bees. If it fails, it
is
the worker's fault, they didn't keep the faith.

(snip)
BTW since you know my agenda , I will paste it here for anyone still
reading this:

http://www.criticalreading.com/critical_thinking.htm

LOL. What a gem!