Old 05-11-2009, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Sheila - Agapanthus seedlings

"Sheila" wrote in message
. ..

"Spider" wrote in message
:~) That will be interesting to see. My camera has a new battery now
(it died on me last week) so, if it's sunny tomorrow, I'll go out and
snap a few things.

Spider

I had a look at my plants today, and glad I did so, the roots are coming
out of the bottom! I don't know what to do about it to be honest, any
advice would help!

If you check out my photobucket site, the pictures are the ones dated 5th
of November. They are all very healthy looking, and I hope I don't lose
any over winter!

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/sheilaformby/

Mmm... yours are bigger than mine! (sulks) :~). I haven't even thought to
turn mine upside down, so I'll check tomorrow. Part of me hopes there'll be
roots everywhere so I know they're growing well; the other part hopes
they'll be comfy till spring .. I don't much fancy potting on 31 plants just
now :~(. I'll come back tomorrow and let you know.

Spider