Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default hurstway

"Jess N" wrote in message

hurstway;868662 Wrote:
the bin is sitting on earth i hear there are worms to be bought on the
net

If you do need to buy worms someone told me that you can buy exactly
the same product that would order for gardening purposes from fishing
related sources. Apparently they use the same worms for baiting as
people use for wormerys! But they pay less for them.

--
Jess N

We just keep the bottom of the bin on the ground and the worms, hundreds of
them, find the compost. Maybe I should start 'farming' them. What could I
charge per 10 ?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk