Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Garden Lime

Tom J wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
Tom J wrote:
Mr McGregor wrote:
Can anybody tell me how garden lime is sold in france. I've looked
in
'SuperU' and garden centres but I can't find Chaux anywhere.

Look up the French word for dolomitic or dolomite and try that??

Tom J

This may in fact find a place that sells lime but don't confuse
garden lime with dolomite they are different and are used
differently.

David

But once he finds any kind of lime, if they don't have what he wants,
they will know where to send him, don't you think??

Tom J

yes, or the place that has one is likely to have the other, that's why I
said it may well find the right place.